Annual Geoscience Forum
The Ice Breaker (open to all registered conference participants) will be held on Monday, November 18, 19:00-22:00 at the Chateau Nova - Caribou Room (4751 48 St).
The trade show will be held at the Multiplex - Ed Jeske Arena (41 Kam Lake Road).
Opening remarks will be held at at the Multiplex gymnasium.
Delegate Registration Fees
Here is a downloadable summary of the delegate registration fees.
Registration packages (for delegates and exhibitors):
Registration packages can be picked up at the Capitol Theatre (4920 – 52 Street) at the check-in counter:
- Monday, November 18, 13:00-16:00
- Tuesday, November 19, 07:30-14:00
- Wednesday, November 20, 07:30-14:00
- Thursday, November 21, 07:30-12:00
Registrants MUST wear their conference name badge at all times since security officers will not permit anyone without them to gain entrance to the trade show.
There is a charge of $55.00 for any badge that is reprinted.
Trade Show set-up:
- Monday, November 18, 16:00-19:00
- Tuesday, November 19, 10:00-12:00
Trade Show hours:
- Tuesday, November 19, 12:45-19:00
- Wednesday, November 20, 14:00-19:00
- Thursday, November 21, 10:00-15:00
Trade Show teardown:
- Thursday, November 21, 15:00